What will you learn?
The teachings of Ramtha offer a unique perspective to view the mystery of life. They present a framework where questions that have remained unanswered by philosophy, science, and religion find a new meaning.
Ramtha’s teachings are a unique science. They address fundamental questions about human existence, our origins and destiny, and the nature of reality.
Ramtha’s teachings are not a new religion, nor are they the building blocks of a new church. His teachings are a system of thought that allows the individual to engage Ramtha’s philosophy and experience it directly.
The four cornerstones of Ramtha’s philosophy are:
- > the statement, “You are God”
- > the mandate to make known the unknown
- > the concept that consciousness and energy creates the nature of reality
- > the challenge to conquer yourself
You will learn
Students of Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment are taught the following fundamental concepts and disciplines of the Great Work:
- >The nature of consciousness and energy
- >The redefinition of God as the Observer in quantum physics
- >The nature of Spirit and matter
- >The story of involution and evolution
- >The mystery of the soul and life after death
- >The chemistry and neurobiology of the brain in the creation of reality
- >The breath technique of C&E® that broadens and refines our powers of the mind
- >Discipline of remote-viewing the past, present, or future
- >Telepathy and sending-and-receiving
- > Fieldwork® — the ability to focus on a single thought to create a new destiny
- > Healing with the Blue Body®
- > The Neighborhood Walk® to create a new neurological map
Students are initiated into the philosophy through special disciplines designed by Ramtha that turn the philosophy into personal experience. This allows the students to experience their own personal truth, their own personal wisdom, and no longer rely on belief, faith, or someone else’s word.
Students are presented knowledge found nowhere else in the world. The disciplines are designed in such a way that nothing is left to chance or belief. They allow one to test the statement that “you create your own reality.”
Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment has students from all over the world and all walks of life from six years of age and up. This is a school that will challenge current beliefs and intellectual assumptions. You will work hard. You will grow. You will be transformed.
Students will learn the ancient philosophical knowledge, experience the knowledge in the “laboratory” of the disciplines, and study the modern sciences that validate what the ancient masters have always known about who we are and how we create reality.
You will receive knowledge on how to do miraculous things with your mind. You will learn that true and meaningful change is not only arduous and difficult but that it is a joyful and liberating experience.
The willingness to change and challenge our old ways of thinking and develop an open mind as broad as the greatest genius and masters of the ages is fundamental to the serious student of the Great Work in Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment, the quintessential school of the mind.
“Now this is what I desire for you to do: Number one, participate. No one fails this school. There is no such thing as a failure in this school; there are only quitters. And a quitter is equal to that which is termed the lack of participation. Now if you are going to be in this school, you are going to participate. There are no passive masters; there is no such thing, as my advanced students know well.”